Monday, 31 March 2014

Canal terrain Progress: bridges 2

So I did some more work on the bridges this weekend. Adding some finishing touches to the edges of the railings. The cuts aren't as neat as I wanted but are close enough and it just proves how important measuring and planning is.

The edging is just plasticard cut to the right size 0.6cm wide by the length of the railing.

I realized that I had some icecream stick sort of things, I had bought a while back. i could have used them since they were the correct width and long enough. I'll use them next time. 

Now all I need to do is add some gravel and dirt build up... I don't know how but will have to look into it,  And then paint it.
I might try make a damaged version of the bigger bridge doesn't seem like it will be too hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment