So the new month begins.
Last month I got my Dire Avengers painted ready for the tournament.
I also started a little work on the Wraithlord (below) mostly to check the looks of a new technique I am looking into. Let me know what you think and if I can do anything to improve it. My basic colour is Warboss green and Kantor blue. I'm thinking of adding a stripe of Green across the head maybe in a "V".
So with April starts a new challenge. So this month I am planning to get the following done.
- Mordheim warband painted
- Wraith knight finished being built
- 1 Waveserpent Painted
- The canal complete
- Wraithlord complete
I'm going away for the long Easter weekend so I'll have to work a bit harder to complete this challenge. So no promises :P