Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Getting ready for Combat Patrol :Dire Avengers Pt3

Hey all this is a continuation of what I got done this weekend (read Sunday). I continued work on the avengers...As the post name kinda gives away :P I finished painting the bases.

The bases had already had sand and a piece of Slate glued down with PVA, and based Black. I started by painting the sand with slightly watered down scorched brown. I then dry brushed(probably more over brushed) the entire top of the base Codex Gray and finished off with a light real dry brush of Spacewolves gray.
The Slate is real slate broken up with a hammer and glued down. below are some close ups of how it ended up. 

Next up finishing off some of the small details.

No comments:

Post a Comment