Monday 2 June 2014

May Painting Challenge


I might not have gotten my painting challenge done completely but I did complete my Guardians and the Striking scorpions. I've managed to make some progress with my Knight .



May Challenge
1x Wraith knight
8x Guardians
1x Dire Avenger
5x Wraith guard (scythe)
5x Striking scorpions

Wraith knight:

Scorpions:
So I started with a black base coat then after wards decided to put a layer of "Warboss green" over the entire model.

I then painted the armour plates with "Moot green" I then covered the model in "Biel-tan green ink". I then hi-lighted the edges with "moot green".
With the green ink it left the model a bit shiny so I decided to dry brush "Warboss green" over the model to reduce the shine. I then put "Ceramite white" on certain parts then covered it in "Averland sunrise" yellow to make the yellow brighter.



I just have a few more bits to paint for the scorpions but they are table ready. Ready for the upcoming kill team tournament.





1 comment: