Thursday 10 April 2014

Dreadfleet game



So an Online retailer here in SA has been trying to get rid of their stock of Dreadfleet. From what I've seen and probably Gw's sales show that the internet highly dislikes this game.
So far I can't see why (I haven't played yet), the quality of the models, book and box are excellent as expected.

So here is a quick unboxing for you guys. 



Really cool gaming sheet made of nice material and that book just feels well put together.


So once I have had a chance to build them I will give this game a go and let you know how it plays and if it needs any adjustment.


1 comment:

  1. It's supposed to be fun, I've not managed to play a game yet with any one of the number of people who have a copy. At £70 it was considered expensive for essentially a board game. As Far as I can tell GW sold every copy and as a limited run made exactly the amount of cash they expected to make and where very happy.

    ReplyDelete