Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dread fleet: Shadewraith


taleofpainters.blogspot.com

So I started work on the Shadewraith from the Dreadfleet game last week. It wasn't as hard as I first thought it would be. I had a look online for a bit of inspiration of how to paint the ship, I came across taleofpainters blog posts about Dreadfleet and really liked the look he went for.




I started with a white base coat then a watered down codex gray coat once the base had dried.


I basecoated the base black in preparation for doing the water quite dark. My next step was to paint it  kantor blue followed by dry brushing it proggressivly lighter shades of blue (Macragge Blue then teclis blue).

I then brushed on Biel-tan Green shade it ran into the details and gave the model a nice ghostly green colour.




And the Final model, The lighting might not be so good so it doesn't look as good as it does in person,
Will try get a better pic when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment