Wednesday 26 March 2014

Update to Painted army

What you get if you google "painting Eldar artwork"

So I was looking through the old post on the blog to get ideas for what to write about and I came across my Painted models post and just wanted to give you guys a catch up on what I had gotten done since then. I surprised myself I had forgotten I had even made the list.
So in 3 months I have done the following





Wip
Falcon
War walkers - starcannon, scatter laser
War walkers - starcannon, scatter laser
1x Dark Reaper
4x Guardian
3x Support Platforms - weaver
2x Wraith lords

Plus some extras that I hadn't included before:
9x DireAvengers
4x platforms


So an updated WIP

1x Wraith knight
4x Guardians
2x Wave serpents
1x Farseer
1x Falcon
1x Dire Avenger
5x Wraith guard (scythe)
2x Wraith lords
5x Wraith guard (D Weapons)
5x Striking scorpions

I've added a bunch of things some of them might not get done for a while. Its also in order of to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment