Sunday 12 February 2023

Memorialized conversions: Gloomspite (3rd Ed)

Squigboss, Loonboss with Giant Squig and Looboss
 With the Launch of the new Gloomspite gitz and its aligning with my Birthday once again I've found the drive to do some converting. I'm quite proud of these so I thought I would share so it can me memorialized.

Loonboss with Giant squig

Loonboss with Giant Squig conversion (a)Loonboss with Giant Squig conversion (b)
Points of interest: Loonboss body from one of the Spiteclaw's Swarm Shadespire miniatures, the head is one of the Mangler bosses head options, and the base is from the Sigvald kit, Squigs from the Squig herd and hoppers.

Skaven to Loonboss Shadespire conversion (a)Skaven to Loonboss Shadespire conversion (b)
Points of interest: Loonboss body from the leader of Spiteclaw's Swarm Shadespire miniatures, the head is one of the bounder champion options.
Squigboss with Gnasha-squig face swap
Points of interest: Head is from the squig hoppers kit it fits with some slight alterations and lines up very well with the original model.


No comments:

Post a Comment